Have A Blast At Any Age With These Birthday Party Ideas!
It doesn’t matter chronologically what age you are. You are as young as how you feel it. Birthday parties are always fun and they are easy to throw as there are innumerable ways to celebrate it. Formal or casual, night or day they can be celebrated in pricey variations or affordable themes.
A birthday party is all about the person’s celebration, also one should not forget about the patrons who will be making the day special. With no kids running around, and no family and friends at your birthday party, this makes your special day less memorable. To plan a birthday party for others or for yourself can be a lot of work – making food, sending invites, decorating the space with varied decorations. For all of these work, you want to make sure that your party is a complete blast.
Discover the top timeless party ideas that are sure-fire to have a great birthday blast at any age. With the below mentioned birthday bashes – it is sure to keep everybody on your list happy including the “Birthday Icon”.
Let’s Make It Country Party Time
You can ask your party guests to dress in their favorite cowboy or cowgirl including the host. If the birthday party is for your kid then give a sheriff badge/countrymen badge to every kid when they arrive.
- Soundtrack: Do not play the usual birthday song soundtracks, they are ancient. Instead pick up some great country music that is now widely available for kids and adults. There are various country themes, and songs which you can easily download them from the Internet.
- Food: For adults, you can have a bonfire arranged, serving root beers and grill some chicken and enjoy eating. For the kids you can add fish and chips, cold drinks etc.
- Games/Activities: How about creating a mad libs? This game circles around the birthday person’s character. It is about writing a silly story about the person and leaving the blank space for adjectives, verbs and nouns. This game easily fits into the kid as well as adult game play.
Black Eyed Pirates
All the kids, adults including girls now like to dress up like pirates. You can give a one eye patch or pirate mask to add the new flavoring to your party. All the guests including the host dressed up in pirate clothes will make the birthday party fun and memorable. The party will look pirate authentic with all the decor and look matching with it. You can serve cupcakes with a small pirate flag to it. Put up a special
- Music: There is no scarcity of pirate themed music. With lots of movies made under that category it is easy to pick one suiting your birthday party requirements. You can be ready with several music tracks to enjoy an uninterrupted party.
- Food: What do pirates eat? You do not have to exact match their menu, but you can keep too few things such as oriental dumplings, chicken and lettuce salad, baked salmon chicken breast, and fruits served with vanilla ice-cream
- Games: Treasure hunt or clue games are the best that are enjoyed by all age groups.
This is one thing that is enjoyed by all genres. It is an ultimate fun birthday party, rather a colorful one. No matter the birthday person is a kid or an adult, this theme is super hit one and guests enjoys a lot. Send the birthday invites in the form of carnival tickets.You can have almost any décor you feel like having such as balloons, colorful ribbons, cartoon pictures, favorite animal images etc. If you are planning an outdoor party, you can erect a huge colorful canopy/tent. Gift your guests/kids clown noses to wear during the party.
- Melodies: You don’t have to typically put a carnival music, but any fun going with lots of cheerful melodies will do justice to your birthday party.
- Food: No specific menu though, for initial start you can serve popcorns, cupcakes also you can have cotton candy served. Apart from this your menu can be of pizzas, hot dogs, burger or any party food will do well.
- Games: You can set up small-small booths with different games such as throwing rings and win prizes, sack race, magic trick, bowling etc. Putting up a tattoo booth will be a blast to your party. These games are played and enjoyed by all age groups.
Today boys and girls of all ages like to show their creativeness, and that could be done by putting a craft theme for your birthday party. With little décor, you can have fun-filled theme that offers a complete entertainment for your guests.
- Food: Rice crisps, cupcakes, hamburgers, soft drinks, hot dogs, mini pizzas and much more like these can be added to your birthday party menu. You can order made the cake with a theme of craft ideas.
- Activities: Set up different tables with varied colorful craft supplies and gather your guest to make jewelry or give things such as mugs, photo frame, cell phone cases etc. to decorate it to show off their creativeness. You can have a mix kids with adults and make a group so that both the generation is able to enjoy the activity at the fullest.
Whether the birthday party is about eight, eighteen or thirty-eight you are sure to have a blast with the above mentioned birthday party ideas. Always put your birthday crowd, of course the birthday person too, and get it creatively done. This will make the day special and memorable of the birthday person.